The following changes have been completed since the release of v2.11 and are included in v2.12:
- Support for ZIPs made by unix-heads who insist on putting a totally redundant
./ at the front of paths.
- Editor: Undo/Redo is now persistent between edits of the same file, just like the cursor position is.
- It's now possible to jump directly into an archive using stored path recall, directory history etc.
- Fix ARJ parser to handle extended headers, used to store EAs in ARJ/2 v2.7
- Improve ARJ SFX detection.
- Editor: Undo fails after using Alt-Left with the cursor at the end of the line.
- Archive reading would crash on archives with more than 32768 entries.
- Found files list box wasn't being updated properly after deleting files from it with F8.
- Using Alt-F9 while panels are turned off with Ctrl-O results in incorrect display when they are turned back on.
- Win9x only: Fix calculation of total & free disk space on Info panel, was wrapping around at 4GB.
- Directory Compare's 'Tag Older' option was tagging older or same date.
If you haven't been keeping up to date you might like to see what was
New in V2.11