The following changes have been completed since the release of v2.10 and are included in v2.11:
- If an INI file was specified on the command line without an absolute path, INI files would get saved to whatever directory
FC was showing.
- Editor: Undo wasn't setting the changed flag.
- Fix race condition that would sometimes cause failure to enter archives on some drive types (esp network).
- After toggling the hidden files option with the left panel active and both panels visible,
accessing files on the left panel would fail until TAB was used or an external command executed.
- If a file's time stamp was in the future the %age function would treat the file as very old.
- OS/2: When using the "Start minimized" option in FC/2's program object, the icon's 'window' would be stretched to the size
of a full window.
If you haven't been keeping up to date you might like to see what was
New in V2.10