The following changes have been completed since the release of v2.01 and are included in v2.10:
- Colourization of file names by boolean expression.
- Redo in editor to go with undo.
- Command line switches to override starting directory for left or right panel.
- Directory history for changing back to recently viewed directories.
- Support for archives inside archives.
- Editing of files inside archives.
- OS/2: Clipserv helper program is no longer needed.
- OS/2: Automatically resize VIO window after changing number of lines / columns.
- Shift-Alt-F9 toggles 132 column mode.
- OS/2: Date format display is now controlled by the user configurable PM settings
instead of the fixed settings associated with the system country code.
- Certain corrupt RAR files could cause FC to get stuck in an infinite loop.
- In viewer, search match highlight was wrong if not using 8 size tabs and there are tabs on the line before match and the line is wrapped.
- Editor doesn't report failure to save to a write protected disk.
- Changing to a drive on which the last directory accessed no longer exists would cause a read error, making FC unable to change to that drive.
- If CaseFilter option is active for a drive, directories should be forced to upper case.
- Win32: Fixed problem with code pages copying text between FC and other applications.
- Fixed ARJ support to work with files created by ARJ v2.62.
- Win32: Stopped cursor flicker when holding down Shift/Ctrl/Alt
- Stop a Win32 handle leak that would cause failures when doing a File Find 'Containing' search on a large number of files.
If you haven't been keeping up to date you might like to see what was
New in V2.01