The following changes have been completed since the release of v2.00 and are included in v2.01:
- OS/2: Renaming a file would update it's date stamp.
- External command output wasn't always in the colour specified in FC's configuration.
- The 4DOS descript.ion file could get multiple entries for the one file when overwriting files with the 'All' option.
- When copying / moving whole directories, 4DOS descriptions were being lost.
- Editor: Undoing the removal of marked text from the very last line of the file would give an incorrect result.
- Editor: Undoing removal of translated characters would mangle text.
- NT only: In editor when selecting text with the mouse, moving above the window with mouse button still pressed would cause FC to crash.
- The 'smart CD' function was broken in that it searched the tree case sensitively.
- Fixed memory leak in paste function.
- Fixed problem where OS/2's WPS Menu's adding of the folder's directory to the command line would cause "Access denied" errors and "hst" files all over the place.
If you haven't been keeping up to date you might like to see what was
New in V2.00